Sunday, January 18, 2015

Going Back

It's official. I have a one way flight to London leaving on the 29th of January.



I will miss this beautiful little town. I get especially sad when there are sunsets like this, almost every night at the moment.






We have had a spectacular summer so far. 35+ almost every day, it cooled down this weekend which was a relief.


My beautiful little foal is growing up so fast! I will miss the horses so much but I have to be realistic. Pippa is not capable of doing what I want and Clover is just too young! It will do Clover the world of good to be turned out and live like a real horse for a year or two. Pippa has a fantastic new job lined up teaching people to ride at a friend's riding school. She will be very very happy there.



So here I come eventing world... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment